life fades away in the dead man's hand
OH MAN that is right. How do I call you duckling then?! I want to call you baby goose. Also, somewhat related: my friend tried to get a cup from a bar and she kept shouting "UN CUP" but pronouncing at as "UN COOP" and the bartender was like lolwut.

[html]
[/html]When Tayui heard the other wolf return the familiar banter, she moved to turn away and continue on. She paused when she noticed the wolf continue to move and then speak again. Although Tayui was trying to get away from her habit of just chatting up local strangers -- it really couldn't be that safe, after all -- she supposed it wasn't her fault if the other wolf wanted to talk, right? Tayui knew she should have been more shrewd, and although she was cautious, she didn't see the harm in a quick chat. She might be a bit loopy, but she could still carry on a normal conversation.

Tayui tilted her head as she considered the wolf's question. She didn't know quite how to reply, so she just answered honestly: "I live around here." She followed this with a noncommittal shrug and then added: "are you new?" If the wolf needed directions or hoped to find someone, she had certainly found the right wolf. As a self-declared peddler of information, Tayui had plenty to trade.

Tayui wasn't sure if this oddly-coloured wolf would have anything to offer, but she could always hope for te best. Although Tayui hadn't intended to make a trade, she was always interested in seeing what others had for sale or to offer. She wasn't just curious, like she had been in her youth: she was now older and nosier. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread