life fades away in the dead man's hand
[html]

Tammi threads are always le win. Miss you ma cocotte d'amour!

Word Count → 263

This was getting more awkward by the minute. A vague sense of inadequacy shrouded the Soulstorm juvenile, reminding her of the way she'd felt upon meeting with Itachi. She couldn't understand the reasoning behind the older woman's reactions. There was hurt, unresolved emotional issues and confusion from both sides. Lilin briefly entertained the idea of apologizing once more and withdrawing from the situation altogether. No matter what she said or what she did, nothing seemed to make things right.

While she normally found comfort in quietude, the eldest woman's hesitation and general avoidance generated other feelings of opposite nature. The stranger spoke finally, compelling both of her receivers to perk into an upright position. “Lilin,” she chimed in, hoping to eliminate the need for formalities. No one had ever referred to her as 'miss' before, and it sounded a little too proper. The two-toned juvenile quieted down for what came next: an inquiry, one she hadn't quite expected.

“I didn't know him,” she admitted then, her voice dripping with a tinge of regret. Her dam had purposely kept his identity from her for the majority of her life and never had she taken the time to explain what kind of person he'd been in his lifetime. It felt as though now she would never know. Her search was over before it had even begun. “I don't think I'm even supposed to know his name.” The circumstances in which she'd learned of his identity were unconventional - Lillith Stormbringer often had episodes of crazed stupor where she would prattle incoherently, during which her daughter would listen. “Tell me something, anything. Please.”

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.lilinbroke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lilinbroke p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lilinbroke b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lilinbroke {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/awja0.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9a9a9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.lilinbroke .inner {margin:0px 10px 281px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.lilinbroke .wordcount {color:#636363; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #636363; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread