Play Time
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

Dalgina's tail wagged happily at the assuring words. To have the tochina as a friend seemed a very big thing indeed. Dalgina wanted to be friends with everyone she'd met, and even though she'd never thought of the tochina as something she could be friends with, she readily embraced the idea. It was something so marvelous, so big, her tiny mind could hardly wrap around it. The large morro told her it wouldn't play with her though. Dalgina pouted a little at the thought, having wanted to go play in the big blue, seeing it go on forever and ever. She did like that it would always watch her though.

Twisting around she looked up at her new friend happily. Tochina not play with me. You play with me? Her tail wagged hopefully as Dalgina tried to get a clear glance of his face, something very difficult to do since she was still buried under his fur. Dalgina had only played with her talnala before now, with Papa and Mahn not being nearly as active, always slower and more cautious about what they did.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread