eff' that, i'll take fifty!
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/jizx5d.png); background-position:top; background-repeat: repeat-y; width: 500px;">
In a tower of steel Nature forges a deal To raise wonderful hell
      She could imagine, and would soon begin to believe she could see the toxins dancing through his veins, licking and disorienting the cells that belonged there, making them dance and spin and fall over laughing, laughing, laughing. These drugs put a body into hysterics while romancing the mind contained within, and painted chaos across walls both inner and outer. It offered a strange thrill, seeing this large, sturdy body surrender to the throws of invisible chemicals, eyes wandering and body softened, melted into the embrace of the old couch in the middle of a half-and-half landscape that could have come out of a Dali painting, it was so contradictory to expectations. Even before the drugs could sink little fingers into her own petite body, she felt the scene awakening her tired body, her worn out mind, whispering the beginnings of a new story, read out in the body-language of this unnamed companion. I liked his vibes, she thought, hearing her inner voice echo from a growing distance, I like his stories. She smiled softly to herself, and then brought her gaze back to Anslem to scout out his state of mind. Her surprise to his look of outright embarassment only conjured a slight, slow raise of her eyebrows and a glance to follow his. Down to--oh my, down to a very attentive soldier, indeed.

She couldn't contain a low, almost sultry laugh, even when she bit her lower lip and rather reluctantly withdrew her gaze from his crotch, returning to his replying gaze. Any residual toughness that she had senses in him before had become obsolete right then, and she reached a hand up to touch his cheek softly, assuringly, as her laughter bubbled lower into her chest and then was swallowed up entirely. "My, my," she purred, stroking the fur across his cheek back, and following the grain down the side of his neck and to his shoulder, using it to balance her as she rose up onto her knees. "Those drugs have some rousing side-effects, don't they?" she asked sweetly from behind a half-curtain of pitch black hair, giving clear glances of him here and there with the sway of her movements. A leg stretched slowly and surely across the golden canine's lap to anchor her knees on either side while dragging the silky and crinkled material of her prom dress with her, covering him along the way. There, knelt close enough to nearly touch nose to nose when she turned her face up to his, eyelashes slung low and nonchalant. "Now look at that," she said lightly, leaning her body subtly closer to his while maintaining a steady gaze on his face. "My magical dress made it disappear," she said in a lower tone, arching her lower back towards him only far enough to make it evident that it was still ever so present.
Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread