but I'm sure she was in hell
[html]

I was a little bit uncertain if the last part of your post actually happened or if it just described her intention. If my post doesn't work for you, please let me know via chat or pm to Halo account! Smile

The woman was crude and bold, and toyed with death as she ignored the threat in the form of a perfected blade. At first, it would almost seem like she intended to open up her throat on her own, but instead she grew bolder, taking hold of the flat sides of the blade. He disapproved of this gesture, and twisted the blade slightly with the casual wish that she at least got her fingertips cut a short moment after. It had been a little while since he had been given the opportunity to inhale the scent of a fellow canine’s blood. Besides, she was an abomination in appearance, for he was unaccustomed to dogs.

Itachi remained still as she spoke, clearly enough for the man’s audits to remain lowered towards his dark gold locks. A hand would always be more suitable, but he was not here to please anyone but his own, strange desires. She was a disturbing element in his day, and now he grew increasingly delayed in his search. The young hybrid was expected back by nightfall, and though he ached for darkness to fall, there was much to be accomplished before he could turn his shadow-and-stars dressed shape towards Salsola. Once it had been nothing to him, but now he had to consider it a true home because of the lovely creature he had captured.

He would have preferred to watch horror dominate her narrow face, for it was a better alternative than he was facing at this moment. Hand and arm remained strong, and the blade remained between them, and would know movement if she was to draw closer. He was not in the habit of underestimating others.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread