but I'm sure she was in hell
[html]

I'm so sorry for lateness -- I failed to add this thread to my topic subscription when I switched mains D;

He was oblivious to her necessity to regain her dignity. Only one thing would spur him into bold hostility, and that was the slightest sign of threat. Pupils amidst sunsets shrank only slightly as she drew forth an inferior blade, and pressed it gently against the longer metal tooth of his katana. She spoke, again, but she had drawn her knife and it would not speak well for her. The coyote blood was apparent in him, making him slender and almost a bit small to the average wolf male, but he did not lack strength. While he didn’t own the skill and lethality his mother carried with her at all times, he was far from harmless.

She had drawn her knife and spoke with a voice that demanded an answer. He would grant her his response, but it wouldn’t be the one she desired. His blade seemed to give in for the slight pressure she applied for a moment, before his muscles pushed back, hard and cruel. She hadn’t given him anything to form even the ghost of trust, and Itachi hardly ever offered anyone the benefit of the doubt. This soil was free of any canine group’s claim, and she had no right to demand to know his purpose here. Blade pressed against hers, unkindly, for just one moment before he took a quick step back and withdrew his sword, only to return it one moment later with a curve and force that revealed that he now wished to cut into her and harm her.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread