that moment
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 371 OOC: Sorry for the delay i'll try to keep up from now on. I had a bout of writers block Sad

In Character

Eclipse could see the hesitance in the other woman in her offer, and it saddened Eclipse to think that someone would have second thoughts to sit with her, but the creamy wolf did sit and it made the young girl smile. She saw the girls skirts and was envious. Eclipse would adorn a light dress now and again for a ceremony or something special, but she didn’t have anything too fine, most had holes in it and she was too tall for others, but she knew that many wolves had to have theirs specially made. Watching Foxglove take a drink she couldn’t help but see scars newly healed, but Eclipse said nothing of them. She could tell already it was a sore subject as the other woman turned away.

“You’re quite welcome. The water is to show you sanctuary to my fire, and I figured you were thirsty, I do hope you feel safe in my temporary home. As to where I’m from, well I live in Ichika no Hoen, it’s far north, though I was actually born in Dahlia de Mai.”

The young girl smiled happily. She would visit her old home later, though she knew that her memories of it won’t be so fond as some of the memories she had in this very forest with her adoptive mother. A bear who had saved her life from the very stream she got her water from. Then she didn’t know what to call the woman and felt ashamed she didn’t introduce herself.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t introduce myself, I’m Eclipse Soulstorm.”

The girl said, she hoped the other woman would return with her name. Though she suspected she was still very wary of Eclipse. She didn’t know what Foxglove had been through, nor the prejudice that she had to endure. Eclipse had noticed that the other woman was a mix of wolf and dog and that bothered her littled, what bothered her was how skittish the poor woman was. This wasn’t going to make her ask too many questions though. She knew that a wolf was entitled to her secrets and this seemed like a secret she wanted to keep.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread