that moment
[html]

Word Count » 311 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse felt her throat clench as the woman took off the scarf for her. She truely had not expected any kind of gifts, she wanted to decline it, but it seemed to already take the woman enough pains to just take it off and give it to her. Which meant it could mean a lot to her. In turn that possibly meant it was not a gift Eclipse should turn down. Looking at the scarf she smiled gratefully.

“Oh wow, thank you very much, it is so beautiful, I don’t know what to say!”

She said taking the scarf. For now she would wear it around her neck. She smiled as she wrapped it loosely on her neck then turned to Foxglove as she spoke of Dahlia. Eclipse nodded, it seemed to come as a surprise for foxglove, but speaking about her own name and that she had lived in the same pack made Eclipse’s ears perk. She had not heard of the Monroe’s but then she was also rather young and had not ventured far from her father. She hadn’t met Maggie either, or else she would have known her name.

“Ah I see, well I was real young a year ago, barely opened my eyes. I had heard there use to be young pups running around, but they had left. My dad, he never really said much about others. He was the leader. Did you know him? Conor?”

If Foxglove knew her father it would be nice to hear something about him that she hadn’t known or seen in him because she was his daughter. She knew him so little, and though it would have hurt to know that Foxglove might have gotten to know her father more than she, it gave her hope she might learn something about him.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread