I get starstruck when you are in the room.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 584 :3 Damn right Annan has a lot of horse tables, I actually have a favorite though, it's the ones that are her post logs with the armor on the horses. So suhweet. Big Grin

Panda was busy looking at the woman's aura and trying to figure out what was so familiar about it. She was looking at it intensely, so her face twisted in a almost confused look as she peered at the woman with her dark chocolate eyes. When the woman spoke, Panda was only half listening, and half trying to figure this woman out for herself. Venom was paying close attention though, because he already knew what was going on. He knew the energy signature that he was looking at. It was different because of the woman herself, but it was familiar because of the way he had seen it shift that way before. She caught all of the words, but it took her a moment to register them in her mind and come to a conclusion to speak audible words rather than just thinking words to say. That was nice of her to do so. Our Angela is good to her allies, this is something I don't doubt. spoke the woman, a warm smile appearing on her maw.

Venom looked to Panda for a moment and was about to way somethin when the black steed came forward and started to come towards him and Lillith and Korosk. His hazel eyes quickly moved to the steed, wonder written on his face before the steed stopped and turned to Panda and whinned at her. He didn't know much low speech, especially when it came to equine low-speech. The tongue of the reptiles was the one that Venom was good in. He couldn't even speak the same low speech as birds. Panda responded to the horse and told him that it was okay to see the child, and that was when Annan told them that Rem loved children. Panda smiled at the golden woman and nodded her head. It was obvious that he loved children. It was also slightly strange to her to see a stallion so enamored by her child. At the mention of children though, Panda was finally able to understand what Annan's aura was showing her. Pregnancy. Venom nodded his head at Annan's words and let Lillith reach out to the steed with her short lupus formed arms.

Panda was about to congratulate the woman, but Annan asked her a question before she was able to speak. Panda nodded her head at the question. I've been able to talk to them for a long time now. My mother used to tell me that I learned low speech before I even learned what my parents were talking about. spoke the monochrome woman with a chuckle. It was true actually, that she learned to communicate with animals at a young age, but not the way her mother used to tell her. It was more like the fact that Panda would use the low speech instead of the high speech to talk to her family and friends for a long time, and they just thought she was either stupid or weird for doing so. They mostly thought she was stupid, except for the fact that she completely understood them when they spoke high speech, she just seemed to not understand that they couldn't understand her low speech sometimes.

But Rem must be excited of your own little ones that are to come.. Congratulations. spoke Panda, a smile on her lips still, not knowing if the woman already knew or not that she was going to be giving birth soon.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread