Help! I Need Somebody.
[html]
sorry for delay, am currently on vacation cx.

Strel carefully watched his adopted niece as she told him her story. It was a big problem and he was instantly torn between too many opinions in his own goddamn head. The more the young woman spoke the more his brows furrowed and the more grim the line of his lips seemed. Her words were hard to swallow, especially since it was all painfully familiar in some manner or another. She wanted to be free to make her own mistakes, to make her own choices and be her own person. Ayasha wanted to do what she wanted for the love she felt towards a boy, and the man could not help but feel supportive of her for that. Unfortunately it was not remotely simple. If it was just a normal boy, there should not have been a problem. Strel's face did not shift from calm and grim quiet even as the young woman described the boy she loved. It was difficult to say the very least.

"Thank you for the truthfulness, Ayasha." He was truly grateful she had not left out that information. Strel could not provide any help if she did not tell him all that he needed to hear. However, that did not make it remotely easier to take a side. On one, he thought she should try her own way in the world away from her mother, but he also saw the situation and the problem from Ralla's point of view and could hardly blame either one for their desires. His own rank made him think of the other consequences involved as well as the potential well being of his niece standing before him. "You couldn't have brought me a harder problem to solve?" he asked with light sarcasm as he attempted to remedy his grim look with a weak smile.

Sighing, the redheaded man waved Ayasha in and took her into the living room of the Hotel. With a barking call out the doorway, he sent for his mate and the woman's other uncle. "I'm afraid it's more complicated than that, Ayasha, sweet," he sat her down on the worn couch and took a seat beside her. Noss would come at his own pace, though he would have to be brought up to speed when he choose to appear. "On one hand, I fully agree with your mother," he said calmly, and put his hand up to make sure she did not protest immediately. "But on the other, I think you are in your own right to do as you want."

Noss came through the doorway, silent though he smiled as he saw his sister's adopted daughter on the couch before him. But he frowned when he saw the looks on their faces and choose to greet her in his tongue with a word and sit down in the empty armchair. It creaked under his weight , and Strel furrowed his brows at his mate. It would be quick enough for the warrior to grasp the problem at hand.

Turning his lavender gaze back on the young woman, the Dauphin sighed heavily as he sat back against the couch. "I don't like the sound of the young man, Ayasha. He sounds dangerous from what you say, especially if he's speaking to butterflies and kills for them. I don't want you to put yourself into that kind of a danger, but we all like to believe we can change someone." His gaze briefly flicked up at Noss before returning to Ayasha. "You do love him, right? He hasn't treated you badly or acted strangely around you?"

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread