[M] Bring me your joy and your sadness
The feelings that aroused in her belly and the slit between her legs was beyond any joyous pleasure she had felt so far. Better than fresh meat, dancing and even laying awake talking to her brother. This level of closeness, this new way of feeling was like a drug one she would not so easily give up. She wanted more of it like a young addict at the taste of their first high. She grinded just a little harder her moans reacted as gasps the feel started to wriggle in her gut and below. Then she felt a moisture that started to seep through the fur on her belly along Honrin’s penis that seemed to stiffen since they started. She rose up just slightly and glanced down and startled, hopping off him in sudden haste. Had she hurt him? He didn’t seem hurt. Why was it doing that?

I’m sorry, are you ok? Is it… ok? She said pointing a finger to the hardened cock before her. Pandora tore her eyes from it and looked to her brother, worry in her eyes. She didn’t know it was a normal part of their actions and feared she had ruined it. I… I don’t think I should go on top anymore. It feels weird, good but weird. You always pin me when we play… I think it should be the same. Her bi-coloured eyes danced back and forth between her brother’s. Still nervous but her body feeling cold and her throbbing pink slit aching for more attention. She didn’t want to dominate her brother even though he let her it wasn’t her. She didn’t know what would come next or what would happen all she knew was that doing this with him was too good to stop. She grasped his arm and started to pull him toward her.

Messages In This Thread