gone like a wayward wind
[html]

sosuwrimo: 386
Table by Cait!

Well, at least his sudden appearance had gone over well. Ezra’s exhaustion led him to not seeing his charcoal-colored friend at first who came out of his garage looking like Ezra had woke him up from a deep sleep. He felt bad, but this was a bit of an emergency. He wasn’t entirely sure how Barry would react to the three animals staying here for some time before they got back on their feet…. But he guessed he would be finding out soon enough. Maybe he would just play it by ear or something and not make any formal plans just yet.

Petra came to a halt when the two werewolves finally met in the middle of the street. Ezra grinned as he dismounted the horse, making a soft noise as he hit the ground. He carefully dropped Eli back on the ground and the puppy instantly took off, exploring the new area. Poor Eli had been cooped up for too long on the horse’s back and was getting a bit stir-crazy towards the end of the excursion. Ezra nodded to his friend, and leaned in for a hug. They hadn’t known each other long, but their interaction this summer was solid enough to ask him for this big favor… Ezra’s chest tightened up with nervousness as he pulled away.

My dear friend, it has been too long, Ezra smiled, and motioned to his multi-hued son run around excitedly.This is my… son, Eli, Even though the boy had grown exponentially, the poor thing hadn’t been exposed to many other wolves. Ezra also hadn’t introduced his boy to many people, so he still swelled with pride when he got the chance.I… don’t know how to say this Barry, Ezra sighed, nervously playing with a thread that had gotten loose off his scarf. But I really, really need your help.

He hadn’t worked up the courage to tell those words to Vigilante. He only told the alpha that his adopted daughter was gone and that Ezra was leaving. He didn’t know why, or what possessed him to move his son at such an impressionable age, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. Ezra rolled his shoulders back, looking up his friend, truly worried.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread