Dawn of a New Day
[html]
Zalen Damaichu
Alright guys! Everyone needs to reply here, first gathering of New Dawn! Yay! Let Nuki reply first, then others. Big Grin Setting is mid day. | WC :: +365

It had been an easy journey from Ichika no Ho-en to New Dawn territory, and the pride of their interaction with the Ichika leadership was ripe in both Zalen and Titania’s heart. The two wolves, joined nearly as one as they moved over the cold ground. The sun was out, its rays shining golden light down upon them. Zalen looked over at his mate, excitement and joy shining in his eyes like emeralds, and her golden ones mirrored it. Zalen began to bound, prancing over the earth like a dance; finally they were free! Finally they could be wild!

As they neared the borders of New Dawn, of their territory, the scents of his new pack met the sable male’s nostrils. They were his family now, and though he did not know some of them very well yet he knew that he soon would. The males would be like his brothers and the females like his sisters. He could already feel the weight of leadership fall upon him, but it was a burden that did not warrant stress but filled the new alpha with pride. He was proud of all them, for taking a chance on him, for leaving behind they foolish ways of the other packs and becoming what they were born to be.

Soon the two alpha wolves bounded across the threshold, and Zalen lifted his maw into the chilly air, letting forth a triumphant and resounding call for the rest of the pack. Titania soon joined in, their voices carrying in the wind like a beautiful harmony. They were calling their brethren to them the first time that they all would be together as one. It prospect of seeing his new family gathered around him for the first time spurned Zalen’s paws to fall even faster.

Soon they arrived at the den, the small entrance of which did not give away the immensity of the cavern within. Zalen and Titania positioned themselves at the summit of a small mound near the entrance, knowing that some members might be inside, and other nearby. They waited, panting, and Zalen leaned over to nudge his young mate, "I love you." was all he could say.

i run wild, i run free
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread