Mordecai de Fonte
OCC: DundundunDUN!~

<style type="text/css">

.MORDECAI-GNOMES b {color:#ffffff; font-weight:bolder;}
.MORDECAI-GNOMES b:before { content:open-quote;}
.MORDECAI-GNOMES b:after { content: close-quote;}
.MORDECAI-GNOMES p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
</style>

Like a few others, the boy could not rest. The adventurer’s paws lacked any motivation to slow in their pacing, and it was not until the moon was at its peak in the sky before he dared lay his head down. It took to the Den the night before, while the rest was spent exploring the territory, for he had arrived a mere few days ago. While he enjoyed sleeping in the out in the air, Mordecai had to admit that sleeping with his fellow others, he felt like he was back home with his family. In fact, this was now his new family and his new home, more or less. Maybe even greater than his old one.

When morning came, he awoke with more energy than before. Others must have been just as excited as he was, for he noticed that a few other wolves were missing; out exploring the new territory, perhaps, or running to relieve their anxious feelings. Mordecai did both as he galloped out of the Den, only to return about an hour later. He wanted to be there when Zalen came, the male who started all of this. He was proud to be able to say he was a member the pack with the admirable wolf as his leader, and the other honorable comrades that followed his lead.

Finally, he heard Zalen’s howl, joined by another, feminine one. That must have been the Alphess, he thought. He scented her around the territory, but not met her face to face yet, though he was eager to. He was eager to meet all of his new friends, his brothers, his sisters, and his family. The boy bowed to his leaders as the approached, his tail hitting against his leg as he wagged it from pure joy. He looked up at the two, and was shocked by the Alphess’ beauty. The girl must have been younger than he, but he felt no different in his submission and his loyalty to her. If Zalen choose this mystical, silver she as his mate, then it was destiny who made this girl his leader.

He slowly walked towards his alphas, keeping to the lowered posture as he did. “Salutations, Alpha and Alphess,” he spoke carefully, his words filled with joy, though he tried to sound formal, “I, Mordecai de Fonte, am honored to serve under you. I shall give to New Dawn everything I have and receive, for it is now a part of me.” He glanced around his fellows, and somehow knew that he spoke their thoughts, and they speaking his. Despite barely knowing any of these wolves, he already felt like he would die for any of them. He knew that this was his family, forevermore, as he backed away from the pair to take his place among his kin.

Believing without seeing.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread