Creepy Crawlers of the Sea
[html]

Word Count » 330 :: OOC: :O scary large man!!!

Eclipse had been so intent on what the fishing pole was that her attention left that of the man that had gone into a building. So when she heard his heavy footsteps rushing towards her and the pole and an angry voice call out, Eclipse nearly jumped out of her fur and fell, scooting back away from the tall.... very tall, angry man. She didn’t touch it, she knew it wasnt’ a toy. Her eyes went to the line as he examined it, and then stood over her, her breathing now hard against her chest as she wondered what he was going to do with her. Her eyes were wide and her ears were pinned to her head in fear.

“I- I’m sorry I wasn’t going to touch it I swear, I just wanted to know what it was! I’m sorry!”

She said in a puppyish squeal. She swallowed hard looking up at the man, slowly getting to a crouch, bowing her head to him, letting him know that she wasn’t there to hurt anything, nor in this case destroy anything that didn’t belong to her. This was a lesson to her now though. Go to the owner and just ask, because now she was going to get hurt just for looking at the thing.

“I was just traveling, I’ve come from Ichika no Hoen, I’m just traveling, don’t hurt me please, I didn’t touch it.”

She pleaded, still looking down at he pier, where the water slowly moved back and forth. She was clearly shaken and fearing this large man would just go ahead and eat her in one gulp. Never mind that he told her what it was actually used for, though her mind had registered it, right now there was danger afoot, either from this large man or from the sea that could clearly swallow her up. She had no chance...

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread