Creepy Crawlers of the Sea
[html]

Word Count » 494 :: OOC: Just seein the fish excited the girl to wanna talk and not be scaredd lawl

The large man’s statement made Eclipse close her mouth, and she felt dumb. She shrugged. She didn’t know why anyone would put a stick in the water. After all she only knew how to fish with her hands, and had heard about net fishing, but not stick fishing. She said nothing though as he pulled at the line. She watched in wide eyed wonder as he pulled out two beautiful shining cod from the water below.

“Like magic!”

She said, though she was too old to believe in magic, it just seemed like he could pull the fish out of nowhere just with a tiny invisible line. She could always think it was magic, but her mind would do the logical thing, as she was now a newer generation of wolves who were beginning to understand more and more of the world around them.

“I know fish are strong, so how can that piece of string hold like it does?”

The girl asked, not disgusted by the gutting of the fish. She had gutted man animals and that included fish. She was a cook after all. She used most of what she got, though left anything out that could harm a wolf. That went outside to be eaten by the scavangers. She smiled at his comment, oh it was gross in many ways, but being used to working with such a thing she wasn’t one to cringe at the sight of it, even when someone else was doing the work.

“Yes, though it is necessary. And yes I like fish, I think my favorite is grilled salmon, put a bit of parley in with it, and it tastes magnificent.”

She wagged her tail at the though. She did eat raw meat, especially when there was no fire, and when one offered her food, and she felt they would be offended if she cooked it. She hoped to do a little work as she had either angered the large man; but she hoped that her next words wouldn’t offend him as many wolves loved their meat raw.

“Do you like yours cooked? I could get a fire started.... maybe you could show me how your fishing contraption works.”

She was excited now, seeing a new way to fish without getting in the water made her excited. She didn’t mean to show it, and she didn’t even know the man’s name either; so this was strange for her. Remembering her manners she spoke again.

“Where are my manners... I’m Eclipse Soulstorm.”

Her eyes had moved up from the fresh fish to the large man who had just gutted them. He was handsome, but there was an air around him that made her think, ‘he’s taken’ but that mattered little to her for she was still just a young woman, not even of full maturity yet.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread