Creepy Crawlers of the Sea
[html]

Word Count » 589 ::OOC: BABBLE

The names of the places Anatoliy gave her made no sense to the young woman but she didn’t ask him to elaborate they sounded like places like the russia place, and maybe they were from around that area too. Places she knew she would never ever visit. Places way too far for her to travel. Though as he continued to talk about food her interest rose a bit. She had heard of rice but had never been able to use it. She loved experimenting with what spices she had but she didn’t use a whole lot. Just enough to put flavor into her meals.

“I have always wondered what it was like to use rice. I have found many recipe’s for it, but I do not have the ingredients for it. There is a spice that I know is very rare that was given to me. Have you heard of saffron? It’s very rare, and I was given the opportunity to use it. Well I have the spice but I have yet to use it. It is so precious I’m scared of using it...”

Why she was admitting this to the large man she had no idea. She didn’t have the spice on her, she left it in a safe spot in her home where no one could find it and use it and it be gone forever. She didn’t want to bring it with her and lose it either so she kept it in the hiding spot she was sure no one would find it at. He spoke of his travels and she felt bad for him, having been taken, though by accident, without him wanting to go, but it seemed that he went and found family. She shook her head as he said he sounded selfish.

“No, not selfish. I think more selfless to be with others. I mean you wanted to go back to Russia, but you chose to go find your own family. That’s not selfish at least I don’t think so.”

He then changed the subject to her, she looked down at the fire and shrugged a little. She had only been back a few weeks and now was again traveling, it was possible she didn’t feel ready to settle down again, but then again she hated not being ready for news that was old that she thought she should know so going around the penninsula seemed like a fairly good idea at the time. It still did though it took a bit longer than she wanted it to.

“I want to become familiar with the area again. I know there were new packs that formed and I want to make sure that I know about them and what’s happened over the months I’ve been gone. I hate not knowing whats going on.”

Her explanation was quite simple. Traveling wasn’t all that bad especially for days like this where she met new wolves learned about them and the things that happened around them. She knew he didn’t live here in this deserted place but he had to live pretty close she was sure of it but she didn’t have to ask that question. She just knew he wasn’t far from home, and figured his family was there waiting for him. Right now she was enjoying her time with a new face and one that knew soe much about cooking as well. It was a very nice change for the young cook.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread