Creepy Crawlers of the Sea
[html]

Word Count » 239 :: OOC: Sorry so late and short ; ;

To Eclipse he could be a vital part for if they didn’t have to worry about hunting they could worry about more things, as he said, they were warriors so they did quite a bit of training, though she could see why any wolf would want to hunt. It was instinct and helped build muscle, though she said nothing but gave him a polite smile. He seemed content with his answer and she wouldn’t argue with him, grinning as he put his plate down and stood offering her to teach her how to fish she hurried to clean off the plates of what was left of the fish, tossing them in the fire and returning them to her bag, she would wash them later. Now she would learn something new and important. Her tail moving at top speed she stood up, grinning at the russian man.

“I would love a new way to fish. Catching them with my hands is rather.... hard. My friend Malachi, she made it lo so easy.”

She said. Malachi had actually been an adoptive mother for a short time, and she had taught Eclipse to fish, though in the more shallow of waters as the bear had been the one to save poor Eclipse from flowing away in a stream when she was just a pup. Eclipse made to follow him as she was on her feet and ready.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread