Aimlessly Wandering
[html]http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnai ... mbnail.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: black
; text-align: justify;">
[/html]

The answer- of course -was bitterly cold! and had been the front and formost fact as to why the dark male had fled the water as quickly as he did. Well that and you never knew what could be lurking in there just waiting for a nibble of wolfie tail and frankly Kota didn't want to find out to soon. Instead he made his way to the shore "Me? oh yeah! i'm fine!...though i think i may have bruised my tail a bit.." a strange one this guy was.

Bruised tail or not it didn't stop him from returning the friendly greeting of the wagging tail "don't believe i'v had the pleasure of meeting you yet...my name is Kota. I'm new to Crimson Dreams......whoop 'scuse me" he added then reached down and picked up his loin cloth put it then the picked up his cloak and slipped that on as well.

Kota sat down so that he didn't seem so tall compared to the other wolf who was not in the same form as he was. Kota glanced around to see if there was another wolf around then back at the rust colored wolf before him

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread