Aimlessly Wandering
[html] Fixing up the windmill might be a fun pack activity Big Grin

Oak remembered the days of his puppy-hood. His first memories were of the orchards beyond the manor, and the garden that his mother tended to. But, just after that hazy memory Oak could see Haven Manor. He could see the walls and the ceiling, the doorways and the stairs Anu had told him not to go down. The house was a part of him, even if he yearned to be independent from it. Despite his need to be slightly rebellious Oak knew that the loyalty ran deep through his veins, he knew that he loved the lands just as much as the other members. Oak nodded at Kota’s words, smiling at his comment about the windmill. If you need help, I can lend a paw. He commented, offering up the help.

The lupus formed wolf felt his tail thump lightly against the ground. The black wolf was quite the interesting creature, and he was glad that Crimson Dreams was about to have him in their ranks. There was a bit of silence, and Oak wondered if Kota had any specialties, other then swimming in frigid waters. Have you given a thought to a specialty rank? I’m hoping to get the hunter co-rank, or the Ambassador rank. I’m pretty good at hunting but they still get away from me at times. It was important to use one’s talents for the good of the pack. Oak had yet to figure out what that was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread