Aimlessly Wandering
Kota smiled at the offer to help him fix up the old windmill; perhapes together they could turn it into something usefull for the pack itself "i would be honored to have your help Oak." It was a bit of a harrowing task now that he thought of it; and what if something should happen? if he should become hurt or trapped, it was a good idea to have someone else there that could go for help. He wondered breifly what the windmill could do for the pack..he could live in it i the leaders deem that fit and he maybe could make meal for the pack or perhapes sharpen and repair weapons. The possibilities where limitless.

The next question caught him off guard and Kota had to sit and think about it for a moment, did he have any special abilities that he could lend to the pack? He was a good hunter yes but not the conventual type and he could learn to fight better to offer his services as pack warrior. "i can hunt ok...i mean i never really learned how to shift into the four legged form..something wrong with me from birth. but i have developed ways to get around that...and i'm a good fighter i guess.." he thought about the recent war and how he missed his chance to defend his new home...it made him angery at himself.

Messages In This Thread