Aimlessly Wandering
[html]

Sounds great to me lol maybe some defect thats wrong with him that triggered at the time of his first shift, he has tried to shift to the four legged form once before but its caused him extream pain. (*) refer to Ghost of a Village

Kota would be a woodworker but had the ability to listen to the wild around him; to know what the trees felt and he couldn't bring himself to hurt those he concidered his friends. Maybe a metalsmith? but then again no reliable scorce of coal, he could burn bits of dead hardwood...maybe that would work. And it being a windmill he could always offer his services to milling grain and corn for the pack; he would have to go to Piccolo village in the next few days and see what he could find there (*).

He looked over at Oak and smiled "perhaps i shall be a warrior...protecting the pack is a good reason to hurt those who would seek to do the same to my hoe and family" the family part refered to the whole pack. He thought about it for a moment then turned his ears toward Oak again as the bark colored wolf spoke again "thats to bad...at least you have good relations with them." Kota seemed like he was thinking hard on the fact of being a warrior and defender of the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.kotafeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#184a79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.kotafeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.kotafeb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.kotafeb .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.kotafeb {margin:0 auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/U55Rt.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread