Aimlessly Wandering
[html]lets wrap this one up Smile Another one soon? PM me if you'd like

Oak had never been one for weapons or for learning the technique that might inflict pain. He held a great respect for those that could battle hand to hand or with a sword. But there was something inside him that caused him to hesitate when he thought of perusing that avenue. He wasn’t comfortable with it, and his thoughts tended to drift away back to hunting techniques or the knowledge that he had gathered about the neighboring packs.

The red male nodded, he was glad that the relationship with Casa was a strong one, and on good terms. His mother had helped to form that bond. If you needed training, they would be the place to seek it. And, if it’s a horse… my brother Alder in Cour des Miracles can help you. Oak commented, giving a bit of shrug at the end of it. And what would they ask for if they came to Crimson Dreams? He didn’t know the answer. I should head out, start tracking to see if there’s anything by the ways of prey out here. He had grown slightly anxious at the previous thoughts. He was sure he would see Kota again, without much of a doubt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread