Like a feather in the wind
[html]
Hope the pp on Boothe is okay. D: If not, I'll change it. / +407

Gunnar frowned deeply at the male pup's disobedience. If he had to go in there after the kid, there'd be hell to pay with their parents. He hated getting wet during the winter. Curly fur freezing was not a nice sight. He was glaring out at the male pup when his sister came to sit by his paws, questioning him. He looked down at her and perked his ears. Sharks? They're giant fish with rows of sharp, pointy teeth. They eat whatever they can get at and one bite will probably swallow him whole. He spoke loud enough for the other pup to hear, but his voice told no word of a lie. Gunnar wasn't good at softening things for kids. Gunnar wasn't good with kids, period.

When the girl threatened the 'Boof' to get out of the water, or else she'd find... Faffer? No wait, she's saying Father., he smirked. I think I like this one. He watched with mild concern as 'Boof' came swimming back into shore, bobbing and paddling and all around taking a long ass time to do it. Gunnar resisted a heavy sigh. Surely he could swim faster than that?

Then the girl, he assumed her name was Sophie, given the earlier threat, explained that she was in fact disobeying and that her brother Leon was sick... and Trig was taking care of him? Yeah, that's what she said. Well then, where is Leon and Trig? Would you guys be able to find your way back? He wasn't about to let them go alone; he knew better. But he wasn't sure how to find either of the mentioned wolves, so he hoped the pup could remember the way.

He looked up at the water again and frowned. Still swimming. Not quick enough and at this rate, the pup was tiring himself out before a long walk back to where ever it was they came from. He stood then and limped out into the shallows, just up to his belly, to hopefully nab the pup's nape between careful teeth and carry the waterlogged thing back to shore. Oo akkin' 'oo 'ongh. He complained through sogging fur, not at all enjoying the wetness around his sore leg. He'd plop the boy down beside his sister and then shake off the wet, glad to have his mostly waterproof coat for a change. And what are yer names anyway?

<style type="text/css">
.gunny b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a254; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4316; }
.gunny p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#475638; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rSUN3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c8873; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread