Like a feather in the wind
[html]
Oh joy. xD And so Gunnar goes ahead and swears in front of them. / +258

Gunner wondered for a moment and then smirked. Nah, just means he don't shift in front of yah. Smart man. It's probably saved him a shit ton of questions from these guys, he thought to himself silently, eyes going back over to the fire.

Then his question, as much as it hadn't been meant to be answered, was retorted to by the young boy, who managed to make swearing almost cute. He grinned at the kid and even waved his tail a bit. Then, he chuckled, shook his head and went back to poking at the fire. Well said, Boothe. He praised, completely irresponsible as always.

When Sophie questioned what a Donkey was, Gunnar had to consider his answer carefully. Finally, he decided to be as honest as he could be. It's like a horse, but with longer ears and less hair on its tail. He explained, then leaned over to smirk at them both. But what Boothe meant by that is a more technical term for the critter, and that's Ass. Which also refers to your butt or works as a very bad insult that you little tidbits shouldn't be spouting around adults who care. He raised an eyebrow at them and then leaned back over to poke at the fire.

Just to clerify, I'm not an adult, nor do I care if you cuss. Gunnar's eyes moved to look at Boothe and Sophie through the flames. At least you know 'im. I never knew my father growin' up. My mom raised me alone.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a254; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4316; }
.gunny p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#475638; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rSUN3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c8873; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread