I only think about rabbits!
[html]

We’re still playing like as if its 26th of june, so the fact that Des has risen in rank has nothing to say. But if you’re tired of the thread, I guess we can quit?

Hey, was he criticizing his perfect furr? The overly handsome male looked at it with wonder. Maybe it had turned a little rough over the years, straying aroundfor two years, eating whatever he could find, sometimes not eating at all…it had been harsh on him, and he hadn’t really noticed the changes it had made on him. But he could see them now, his furr wasn’t so fluffy, and didn’t look a little bit more pale than it had used to? The blue colour in it didn’t shine through as much as it had before. The dark male also noticed how skinny he had become, or skinny wasn’t really the best deskription, he was fit, but he lacked the normal amount of body fat a normal healthy wolf was supposed to have. Hopefully those ripe rabbits would help change that.

Heh..I obvioulsy don’t need to slim down.. he looked away embarrassed. Want to go fishing with me sometime then? Long time since I’ve done that. he remembered the summertimes in his old pack, when they had left their winter residence to go live on the plains near the ocean. He remembered the fishing trips he had had with his father, and of course, the dancing and celebration after a big catch. Those were the days.

Too bad they were gone

[/html]

Messages In This Thread