I beg for forgivness
[html]

finish with your post?

Word Count → 000

It was a soppy, out of character comment for the woman. But with a contented smile she shrugged it off. Estrella wriggled towards the edge of Io's lap, eager to watch her sister. For no reason in particular. Io assumed it was just her ageing, attempting to mimic and expand by observing her siblings. Smart, the girl definitely gain Io's intelligence.

Io petted Adwen gently, smiling as she scampered off but not before setting Estrella down. The small girl, who had already begun to gain weight and size at a remarkable speed, plopped down with a thud, before standing up shakily and skidding away on the slippery wooden floors. 'Goodnight' she greeted softly. The russet and white coyote hybrid turn to the golden vixen and smiled tiredly. 'I shall stay here with you then' she replied, gesturing over to the large sofa. Io stood up, dusting herself down, a common habit now, and shifted. It was fairly swift, a marvel to any Luperci. The collie woman had never had time to waste shifting and so her speed became something of a miracle among the citizens of Cesarski. 'If you need anything just ask' she added, shaking the thick mane of her secui form before leaping upon the battered love seat.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread