My hope lies on the floor
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +467 OOC :: Barn that Leon finished Set idk the 10th or so

Aeron was sore tired and she had spent so much time making sure that she wasn’t bored but maybe there was just something that she could do. Yesterday she had obeyed and had not done anything. She had stayed home and played with the kids. She had rested she had been a very good girl she wanted it known that she was good. Now she had to misbehave she couldn’t just lay and get better.

She made her way to the barn wanting to go and see her horse. He had done so much for her these past few days. He saved her from death and then helped her to find Alaki. She was thankful that Leon was able to care for him. She hadn’t really been to the barn that Leon had built nor had she seen Leon much since she woke up a few days ago.

Aeron moved towards the building feeling her arm ache as she looked around. She spotted her handsome stallion and smiled. She walked down towards him and looked around there really wasn’t anything in here but some of the animals. She was glad that Leon wasn’t here .She didn’t need anyone else telling her that she needed to rest. She would do whatever she wanted and no one would tell her else.

”Leon sure cleaned you up good boy. Thank you Elzar. He huffed stamping his foot on the floor. ”I know I know but please don’t tell Leon I was here I had to see my Hero. She stated as she looked at the male. He and her had been through a lot in the years they had been together. She had gotten as a freshly broken Stallion. He was cocky and head strong. Not much had changed either. Elzar tossed his head back and whinnied at her.

She raised her left arm and patted him. He had been the first male she had ever learned to trust she wasn’t sure how it had happened but she was beginning to trust Leon and Noah had become a friend. She had grown up knowing that men were not good Men were evil and now everything was changed with a simple blink. Her world was shifting, Io and her were well happy as happy as a couple could be she figured. She wasn’t perfect and certainly Io was not but she made a promise to be at her side and so it would be. Till the end she would lavish Io with Gifts and love until she could do nothing else.

She leaned over kissing Elzar on the nose. ”I guess I should rest.” She said winking at the horse. She would make her leave and go and train or something. Then she would not have to worry about Io catching her ignoring orders. Though what would the coy cross do tell her she would hate her for a few days or ignore her? Wasn’t that what their life had come to anyhow? Io ignoring Aeron and the things that Aeron wanted.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread