My hope lies on the floor
468 WC

Aeron never found Io to be a terrible woman she was just one that had tendencies that were no use to being a good wife and mother. Aeron looked at Leon worry read on her face as he moved she could tell he was still in pain. She could smell the blood that laced the air around him. He hadn’t healed Io had hounded her not to kill herself and here was Leon working literally to the bone.

She watched him move and she no longer feared for herself but for him she wanted to make him stop but she feared making him feel bad once again. She snarled a bit as she looked at him. “Who do you think you are working like this. You need to let this heal.” She said looking at the blood that was slowly dripping onto the floor. Aeron found herself moving closer to him as she wondered whether or not she should be so hard on him. Maybe for once someone needed to be some needed to put their foot down.
Aeron moved closer to him her arm was nothing compared to his. “Leon stop you are in no shape to be working.” She said she looked at him. They were the same yet different Leon just couldn’t see what Aeron could. She looked at Him as she worried a bit. “Leon let me help you I can seal the wound so it will not bleed.” She said. It was the truth it would hurt like hell but she could at least stop it from bleeding right now.

She moved closer so that she was in front of him. Deep down she knew Io was well Io but she was not a bad person. “Leon do not think that. She’s just not good showing it.” She had seen the worry in Io when aeron had been hurt. She knew it was there She only wished that Leon could see the side of Io Aeron knew. Aeron knew it was there even though she too at times hated Io for the things she did. Aeron smiled and reached for his face she was sorry for the things Io did to him. For making him leave his home for uprooting everything for what? Aeron sighed as she looked at him. “I’ve done nothing good for you give up your pride for once. Allow me to help you.” She would not stop for she would not allow him to say no to her. She stood there as she awaited an answer they were so close that she could feel his breath she felt so bad for being so mean to him. She looked up at him with golden eyes what else could she say or do to show him that she really was sorry.

Messages In This Thread