Hurry up and wait
[html]

WC:522

The silver male stood upon three legs. Looking at the path he was told would lead him to the newest pack. The silver male had talked to both alphas about the pack they were making. Noah had an interest in the pack, and the male knew he should have talked to some one about it, but he did not. He held it in, and did not say a word to any of the beings that he would normally confined a secret in. This one time, the male feared what everyone thought if he had spoken to any of them about where his heart was drifting off to.

His feet took him to the lands; he found that running made the whole three legs a lot easier for him to get around with. The longer he ran the more his heart started to lift, it was a rush! He was leaving behind his beloved, and a friend that he thought of as a sister, and her lover. However, the male was running to where he was a wolf, and he was no longer a wolf living like a human, doing human things like living in a house away from the pack.

The male could smell the newly marked borders; he stopped hopping back a few steps, just to be on the safe side. Lifting his head up to the sky, the male parted his lips, calling for a leader or someone to great the joiner. For the first time in over two years the male was faced with joining a pack that other than the one time meet he knew no one. Something about this just felt right. The male sat down uncurling his paw that was missing its paw pad. He would not close his eye; he wanted the leaders to see all of him. He was flawed; however the male could work just as hard as any other member to get what he wanted. Bringing his maw down closing his lips, he panted.
The male looked down to the ground, he was able to pick up a scent he thought he had left that sent back in the cabin, he wanted his friend to stay where and help Rendall, she would need it. He wasn’t around to help her with the cabin any longer.

The Sawtooth male smiled as he reached down and gave the bob cat a nuzzle. ”Glad you came!” He was very glad to have the cat that he had worked with all last winter about being his eyes and ears in area that he could not fully see. ”I could never leave you Noah, you took me in when I had no one. Noah you made sure I made it though my first winter.” The cat spoke as she leaned against him purring, offering her service to the male. The Sawtooth male chuckled and shook his head. Now it wasn’t just him, and was him and his cat joining this pack. Noah just hopped that the pack would take both of them, and not just the one. Noah could not leave his beloved Amzi, behind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread