An apple for serenity, a pendant for balance
[html]

Herp derp :c

Word Count → 282

When I'm awake, I'm still dreaming.

When the woman introduced herself, powder blue eyes grew wide. "Oh!" Her hands flew to her face, covering a gasp that she already ushered out. "Oh, I'm so sorry~" The color of embarrassment painted Giselle's cheeks as an ivory hand reached out to touch the woman's arm gently, in a hopeful sign that the other woman would forgive 'Elle's forgetfulness. "It's wonderful to finally meet you.. again.." She added the last word with a bit of uncertainty. The ceremony itself - while beautiful and white and everything she could dream of - had also left the dark haired femme to forget many names of whom she met that day. They were important, of course, for they were now family - including Artemis, now - but gaiety had swallowed all other senses.

There were some signs of blood relation between her new mate and Artemis, but the most obvious was the snowy woman's romantic accent. Giselle smiled at the question, and mentally made a point to get to know the woman better - they were family now, a course that ran deeper than from one packmate to another. "Well, it is rather cold outside, and I thought I might cook something warm for the Dreamers." The stoat wrapped around his caretaker's neck like a scarf, beady eyes trained on the other woman. Giselle giggled as he moved, feeling the tickle at the back of her neck. "Tux and I were hoping to find a good cook book in here. .. What's that book you have there?" The dark haired princess inquired sweetly, her thoughts jumping from one subject to another in a heartbeat as she gazed down at the book between Artemis' fingers.

Image courtesy of Barbara Cannnela@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle_fairytale .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giselle_fairytale p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle_fairytale b {color:#f7cad2; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #111111; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle_fairytale {background-color:#bbb2b8; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8027/gis ... rytale.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#777f8c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.giselle_fairytale .tagline {font-family:'MedievalSharp', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:20px; padding:15px 15px 15px 0px; text-align:right; color:#fffff0;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:70px;font-family: 'Tangerine', 'times new roman', times, serif; color:#725e81;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner {margin:0px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.giselle_fairytale .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread