An apple for serenity, a pendant for balance
[html]

Now add a cricket, just for luck~

Word Count → 359

When I'm awake, I'm still dreaming.

Even as the woman giggled to Giselle's comment, the Lictor still felt a bit uneasy. Concern painted her wavering eyes as she looked into Artemis' face, a soft smile given in the silvery one's direction in remembrance of her own ceremony. Giselle truly wanted to know Silvano's family, for they were already her own when she became a part of the Dreamers. Only now it seemed to be of extra importance, an effort on Giselle's own part to be accepted into her mate's family and relatives. The petite woman nodded, if only to assure herself that she would make the time to know Silvano's large family, Dreamers or otherwise.

It was then that Artemis looked down at the book she held, seemingly feeling out of place within the room. The topic of the book had the mahogany haired girl curious to know more, but before she could inquire Artemis began to speak quickly, as if confessing something deep within. Somewhat wide-eyed, Giselle waited until the Marino woman finished, and then shook her head, loose curls bobbing. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone~". The woman's mention of the pup, Blaise, made her heart flutter, and she offered an understanding smile. "Oh, I met Blaise not long ago. She's a lovely little thing." In fact, since meeting the young pup, Giselle could not stop thinking about puppies. It was only natural that Artemis would feel the same - 'Elle could only assume.

"Don't let me interrupt you, then," she said kindly, stepping away towards the nearest bookshelf. The woman seemed nervous, like the snow white female had caught her doing something wrong, but there was nothing wrong with learning something new. "In fact, I would think they'd want to help you, if they knew. Cambria helped me once, when I needed her." Merriment swam in her eyes as she glanced at the companion on her shoulder, remembering the wound she had healed for the stoat as well as the young goat. The femme turned her attention back to the bookcase, then. "I haven't seen her or Amata around, lately.. oh, but I'm sure they're busy taking care of those in need."

Image courtesy of Barbara Cannnela@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle_fairytale .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giselle_fairytale p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle_fairytale b {color:#f7cad2; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #111111; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle_fairytale {background-color:#bbb2b8; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8027/gis ... rytale.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#777f8c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.giselle_fairytale .tagline {font-family:'MedievalSharp', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:20px; padding:15px 15px 15px 0px; text-align:right; color:#fffff0;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:70px;font-family: 'Tangerine', 'times new roman', times, serif; color:#725e81;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner {margin:0px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.giselle_fairytale .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread