[M] Chaos Theory
[html]
LOL I can just imagine some random NPC passing them like O____o

They were cut from similar cloth, but her spirit was unbounded. Unlike Ariadne, Barry's self-esteem was not wholly impervious to public opinion, and despite recent history, he did not truly object to monogamy. Perhaps it was an environmental factor — a brothel was a far cry from the traditional family environment in which he was raised. While others' judgements never stopped him from doing anything behind closed doors, he was cautious about what he broadcasted to whom. Because of this filter, he didn't kiss and tell; for these reasons, he'd tried his damnedest not to get caught high by his mother or Savina. It was strange not to be the least inhibited.

This new experience both intrigued and inflamed him. Theirs would be no passive sex — it would be a competition. Their rowdy foreplay set the stage for the entire fuck: it was hard and exhilarating. Breathless gasps and throaty moans echoed down the desolate city streets, but the time largely passed without words. Only as his thrusts died from a fever-pitch of shallow insertions to something deeper and more forceful did he rasp in her ear And what name should I call? and subsequently, Come for me, Ariadne. Then, in perfect synchroneity, they were done. Barry cast her a ragged smile as she unwrapped her slender legs from about his powerful hips; he then gently lowered her back to earth, slipping outside of her in the process.

The mottled hybrid located his discarded shorts nearby and retrieved their joint from the pocket. None too eager to clothe himself again, he simply flipped them up to rest along the ledge of the wall after he lit the smoke. He inhaled deeply and reclined against the brick structure, then passed it along with a content sigh. You are something, he remarked dreamily. Usually he wouldn't provide commentary, but these were extraordinary circumstances. Where you from, anyway?

<style>
.barry-curves p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; line-height:15px;}
.barry-curves p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Alex Brush', cursive;}
.barry-curves b {color:#E39101; font-family: times, serif;font-weight:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow: #2C0B02 1px 1px 3px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-curves b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-curves b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-curves {font-family: georgia,serif; color:#F46B00;text-align: justify; background-color:#090000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... lyrics.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px;width:100%;border:0;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:480px;-moz-box-shadow: 7px 7px 20px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 7px 7px 20px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;-moz-border-radius:15px;border-radius:15px;}
.barry-curves .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #2C0B02; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#822500;line-height:12px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread