come all ye traders
occ: sorry for the wait. I had to think about what to write like really hard. Fail post -_-

Rain let Lux out of her sack to play, her little coywolf body sliding over the ice as he waited for someone to greet him. He took in her features, noticing the coyote in her. Her muzzle was slender the that of a wolf and her ears wide and large. She didnt have the overly large paws of a wolf but she was cute either way. When she came running back to his sitting form he took notice to the blue that he hoped would stay changing to a red. He cuddled her close as she licked him and giggled before bounding off again.

He was startled by a woman's voice behind him. He stood and submitted to her, not wanting any trouble. "I am just a humble trader. People in my pack didn't want what I create so I came in search of a pack that would. If I... LUX NO!" he yelled as Lux ran up to the woman and pawed at her foot playfully. "Are you going to be my new friend? Daddy says that we came to make friends and trade. I don't have many friends at home. Who are you? I am Lux. Will you play with me? she asked as her tail swept the snow as she sat at the woman's feet and looked up into her scarlet eyes.

"Lux baby girl, come to daddy. I am so sorry madame. I need to teach my daughter manners. Lux your trespassing. Come to daddy," he said as Lux started to run back to him. He was so scared this woman was hostile and he couldn't risk his daughters life because he foolishly thought he could trade with a different pack.

Messages In This Thread