all alone, dancing in the dark
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

idk what to do with this thread either :d. sorry for the shitty post.

Maggie was glad to see that he didn’t react to her silence anymore than that one sentence. She felt bad about the way she was acting, but her innocence made her unable to change her ways. Denver wasn’t angry or impatient with her, which the young wolf appreciated. Magnolia surveyed their work again once more just to make sure there were no holes or obvious signs of a trap. She threw a few more leaves and twigs on top just to be sure. It looked fairly well-hidden now, and the scout was proud of Denver’s work.

We should come back tomorrow to check on it, the girl said quietly as she put a last few finishing touches on the trap. Denver mentioned his hunger (Maggie could hear his stomach growling half a mile away, too) and the girl smiled coyly. I have some leftovers at my place, but we can go hunting if you prefer something fresher… Was this a good idea? Probably not, but, whatever.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread