Shattered Coast
[html]

This time it’s my turn to appologise D= I’ve been on vacation…sorry for the wait D=

Des had never met anyone who stood by the ocean shouting for a ghost, but then again, maybe it was just this other wolves way of avoiding the subject. Desaevio would ask more of it, he knew sorrow all to well, and the best way of letting go of it was time. He hadn’t let go of his yet, but the feeling of sorrow wasn’t stronger than the feeling of hatred that the little voice in the back of his head was constantly feeding his mind. Fortunantly, it wasn’t dominating him at the time being.

All the wolves like him? The midnight-blue male didn’t quite understand. Like me? I don’t really know…I just joined. How long had it been now? About a month perhaps, and he hadn’t bonded with anyone yet. The only time he had seen them were at the pack meeting, and though he had tried to show himself a bit off there then, he didn’t feel like as if he had succeeded. Maybe he should stop wandering about and start hanging more around his own territory, but he was a rootless soul, or so he had become, and his paws always carried him away from where he was supposed to be.

Des couldn’t help but find it a little bit strange that though the pack were at war, and though everyone had agreed that this was a time when everyone should focus on staying together, he had never felt more alone in a pack before. What a strange place he had arrived at.

It’s no big deal you know, just old stupid heroic instincts that drive me to follow big noices… he laughed and scratched his head, his large black and blue mane waved in the wind. Though he had reached his sixth year already, there was still something childish about the strict old warrior, a shy behaviour that had stuck to him since he was a little pup and afraid of all and everything. He wasn’t afraid anymore, but he had kept his twiches…they were all he had left of his old life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread