[M]I'm not afraid of the dark, are you?
[html]
YOINK. Haibabeh♥ / +304

It wasn't really stalking or anything. He'd been concerned, mostly bored with nothing else to do, so what better way to pass the time than to follow his fiance around like some lunatic all night? He'd seen her heading out for the territory on his way inside and, feeling childish for a change, decided to follow her silently, keeping out of sight and downwind. He'd kept a yard between them as she walked along, moving to patrol the borders. Surely it couldn't be considered stalking if she wasn't going to end up angry with him, right? Right.

It was getting colder as the dark settled over the land, the sky still bathed with hues of the sunset and stars blinking into veiw beyond the clouds. He'd noticed her troubled expression, her thoughtful gaze, a few minutes ago and concern pushed at him more and more as they walked along.

Finally, stalking her had lost its luster. He wondered for a moment how the creepier people could stand following around their victims like that. It was downright dull! He pushed out of the frosted brush and looped around to catch up with her, yipping a warning of his approach as he did.

He'd been in his lupus form the entire time. Easier to travel in, but now, he regretted it; Fia was taller than him when he was in lupus. At least, she was when she was in optime and he was in lupus, but then again, everyone was. He approached on easy paws and smiled. There you are. He feigned having found her by chance. I was wondering where you'd gone off to. Just patrolling? If she let him, he'd bump his head against her hip gently, a show of affection despite their different forms. I'm bored. Let's go do something.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d8991; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020709; }
.gunny01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#323c4c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SHQf2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0a1115; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread