[M]I'm not afraid of the dark, are you?
[html]
obabeh♥ / +324

Her murmured words were enough to build his own excitement, his heart skipping each time she whispered, each time those sensitive ears were touched, licked, kissed, nuzzled. Her voice whispered in his ears, telling him she loved him, telling him she wanted a family, puppies, children... now. It was all she needed to say. With a rumble, he turned onto his side, shifting his weight in such a way that would likely bring her with him slightly. He wore a smile, but not a grin, not an expression of happy dog or cheerful boy, but that of a pleased lover. I think that can be arranged. He murmured, but then his mind reminded him of something important. Lupus form sucked for this.

He moved to sit up and licked at her face gently. Shift back, Fia. He instructed softly. He stood then, moving against her as he walked around behind her and she'd feel a change in shape as he moved. A complete circle, an easy, controlled shift, and then he stood on all fours in his optime form, nose nudging into her neck gently. Trust me on this one.

Around them, the world was dark. The only light was the full moon above them, bathing the forest in milky hues of green and yellow, reflecting off of the frost and small patches of snow as if the world were glowing, shining just for them. The forest itself was silent, the only sounds the wind and trees, the soft hush of water somewhere in the distance. His Fia matched the beauty of the area, fur glowing softly, bathed in the moon, her eyes reflecting it like saphires. His Fia was the most beautiful creature in the forest and tonight, this night, he'd prove his love to her. For he was her Gunnar, her rogue prince, her protector, her mate, as she was his, his Fia, his princess, his safety, his mate. Forever.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d8991; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020709; }
.gunny01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#323c4c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SHQf2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0a1115; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread