M. A smarter wolf would stay away,
[html]
I'll tag it mature. xD There's bound to be something worth warning against soon. / +168

When Vesper appeared, Ahiyuhi disappeared. Teo smirked at the patched girl's greeting. Temper, temper. I'm here to visit a friend. He explained cooly, smiling and flicking his tail. I haven't seen them in a while and thought I'd pay a visit, see how they're doing. Innocent enough.

"Matteo, she doesn't seem as if she'll oblidge. Fact is, she looks as if she'll rip you a new pelt. Can we go now?" Ahi commented in his head, her voice warning him against the obvious danger of remaining. He flicked an ear and hummed softly in response. Vesper was always like this, as far as he could tell. It was just how she was. Who was he to judge?

Still, there was that prickling sense of forboding there. As if something bad was about to happen. He hoped it was a trick of the wind or Ahi's worry, though his instincts had never done him wrong in the past. May I cross, or is today a bad day to come?

<style type="text/css"> .ttteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#8bbe8d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e1707; } .ttteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .ttteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#627055; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RC2Jo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#304027; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .ttteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .ttteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread