M. A smarter wolf would stay away,
[html]
RAWRtrigger, cause otherwise...yeah. x:

Her reaction was... disappointing. At that point, Ahiyuhi was spazzing in Teo's head, hissing warnings and threatening never to let him sleep peacefully again. He, of course, ignored the spirit guide, opting instead for the idiot male approach on the situation. He smirked, this time daringly, as she spoke. Each word out of the scarred woman's mouth was heard, but not obeyed. Instead, he lowered his head and flashed her a grin.

Now see, if you'd have given me a more civil explanation, I might've given a damn and left peacefully. The pink in his eyes seemed as if it had faded, replaced only by the tiny-pupiled blue. I'm starting to get sick and tired of your attitude, ragdoll. Teeth flashed from behind pale gums, his grin becoming twisted.

Overhead, the far off sound of a crow. The grin faded. Mind lost reason. As if someone had thrown a switch. Suddenly, the happy male from before was a savage creature without humanity. He launched himself forward, aiming for the girl's throat, as if silencing her would silence the vile creatures flying above.

Audibly, and now visable, Ahi screeched. MATTEO, NO! But her voice was unheard. Her pupil was faded away again. Lately he'd been showing signs of breaking, each time by the sound of crow's babble, but now... maybe it was the dog in him, maybe it was the abuse building up, but the gentle boy from before had finally snapped and poor Vesper was forced now to deal with it.

<style type="text/css"> .ttteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#8bbe8d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e1707; } .ttteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .ttteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#627055; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RC2Jo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#304027; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .ttteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .ttteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread