Where there's trouble...
[html]

Sorry I was gonna bust out posts all night for this then I had two drinks o.o man it sucked

Matteo he was once the mate to Alaki. But he had left breaking a law that aeron cared little about. She didn't like all the rules that lay in anathema nor did she care that this man was here. In honesty most of this was just a face she knew Nani had said to not allow him back or Gemma. She would keep him out that was not her duty but she was inching her way to become Naniko's number three. She wuld do anything to prove loyalty to the queen of these great lands.

"I hold nothing against you either. I care not what you did. Nor did you pass our borders but. Naniko wishes you not be on them and I will be sure to keep my word by protecting these lands. she stated as she looked at him. She didn't care what grudge he held with alaki or anyone else here. She had no bone to pick with him unless he crossed into her land.

He spoke about her injuries and she shrugged. "Ha this i've had worse." true statement her chest wound had been worse and she didn't really care. Though she had cause Io to nearly die of heart failure from worry. She looked at him a bit more and shrugged. "most of it is fuzzy from passing out but I think I was jumped. To be honest I don't care to remember. All I need his her name and I will find her and kill her. Rage had built up slightly. But she soon calmed and went back to her rock face as she watched him.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread