Where there's trouble...
[html]

#324 :: Still goin' crazy... xD

Aeron spoke of her loyalty to Naniko and for a moment, feral mind understood more than the boy himself. His eyes still held that dangerous gleam, the one that sparked brighter every time a crow called out in the background. Babbling... babbling... babbling...

She cast off the injury as minor compared to some she'd had, then went on to explain that she couldn't actually remember how it had happened, just that she was attacked. Teo blinked up at her and opened his mouth to speak... then the pain hit him again, like a stitch in his side. He winced, rumbled in instinctive protest and curled in on himself for a moment, hackles lifting.

Babbling... babbling... babbling...

Crows.. crows.. crows.. crows.. crows..

Then it ebbed again, after a few moments, and he came back to himself, ears still pinned but fur flattening again and eyes becoming focused. He was panting. S-sorry. You're not the only one with injuries. He explained, shifting to the side and turning his back on the crows in the forest, hoping it would help block them out. I don't plan on crossing the borders. Like I said, I don't even know why I came here. He glared at the terrain around him, as if it were at fault. I've gotta ask though...

He looked back up at her and for a moment, remembered a sort of kinship he'd had with Anathema. Evil place. Bad. But home at one point. Home. Not home now, but once. Eyes settled on the woman's arm and he frowned. Have you been to a Furcas to get it looked at properly? It didn't look well cared for, at least, not from where he sat, feet below her on the ground, while she sat atop a horse. Horse. He'd forgotten the creature was there. Where was his mind today? Gone with the winds, flying with the crows.

Crows.. crows.. crows.. crows.. crows..

<style type="text/css"> #matteosanta { margin:20px; min-width:450px; margin:auto; background-color: #140505; background-image: url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... er_red.png); background-repeat: repeat-y; background-position: right; border:1px solid #ab0000; } #matteosanta p { padding: 8px 16px 8px 16px; margin:0px; color: #eecea6; } #matteosanta .ooc { font-style:italic; text-align: right;} #matteosanta b { color: #ab0000; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread