Where there's trouble...
[html]

#346 :: The reason.

When she got off of the horse, Teo reacted poorly. He shuffled away from her a foot or so and rumbled a feral growl in warning. When she made no move towards him, he calmed again. However, at her mention of going back to AniWaya, that feral rumble came back. No. Not yet. There's still... something... something need... He shook his head, trying to clear the fog. Something I need to do. He still sounded unclear of himself.

More babbling. Crows...

He looked up at her for a moment and then seemed to remember what it was he'd come this far for. Information. Ezekiel, the Clan king. He was supposed to get information. Aeron... are you a woman of trade? He felt his composure returning, his strength coming back. The pain had ebbed away into numb memory now and the crows had grown used to him being there. They no longer fussed or crowed at his appearance. They'd grown quiet and he could think again.

I will leave, but I can't leave empty-handed. There's something I need to know first. Alaki was starting work on a village when I left. Down by the old mill. He sat up again, this time easily, without any wincing or show of pain. I can't leave until I know how it's coming along. I wanted to help with it, before everything happened. Call it strange, but I can't leave until I know. If you tell me... I'll fix your arm proper. You won't have to let your packmates know that your arm is a weak point and by the time they figure it out, it'll be healed. He could call Jericho to him and his things were in the saddle bag she wore, including the basic medical supplies. He hoped she'd agree to his 'trade', medical help and a promise to leave peacefully in exchange for some information. He'd learned what he could about the crows... all he needed now was information on the village and he'd have a good enough report to take back to Ezekiel.

<style type="text/css"> #matteosanta { margin:20px; min-width:450px; margin:auto; background-color: #140505; background-image: url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... er_red.png); background-repeat: repeat-y; background-position: right; border:1px solid #ab0000; } #matteosanta p { padding: 8px 16px 8px 16px; margin:0px; color: #eecea6; } #matteosanta .ooc { font-style:italic; text-align: right;} #matteosanta b { color: #ab0000; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread