Where there's trouble...
[html]

Sorry I was gonna bust out posts all night for this then I had two drinks o.o man it sucked 231words

Aeron looked at him as he growled at her a bit. What did he think he was? She was not happy to hear the growl but it died and then picked up with the mention of aniwaya. Well now did someone not like their knew home? Aeron watched him as he seemed to still struggle to find his words.

He was really making her laugh she did not show it outwardly as she looked at him. thinking of Alaki the man wa hurt from the bear attack. She should find him a see how he was doing. She found herself thinking about just walking away.

She looked down at him. "the village oh yes I live there. its coming out wonderful. We finished a hotel there where i live and where those training my stay so that they don't have to travel back to the dens. she stated as she looked at him. "theres still much to do Alaki and I along with a few others will get it all done i'm thinking byt the end of summer. She stated as she smiled.

Though the real question was where in the hell would she find Alaki later. He was hurt so he couldn't go far. though he was still better off then this sap. "Is that all you wanted to hear?" She asked looking at him. She dealt in trade but she wondered if she should allow him to touch her.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread