Where there's trouble...
[html]

#184 :: The deal.

The mention of the Rakeeb's name had his hackles lifting, but no sound came out this time. No growl, no rumble, no mention of it. That's all I wanted to know, yeah. I'm glad to hear he's doing a good job with it. He feigned a heaving sigh of relief and stood, ignoring the pain in his side this time. If you want, I can work on your arm for you. He offered her a tentative smile, a peaceful expression, in hopes that she'd trust him enough to let him fix her arm up better than it was.

My things are with my horse. She's just a ways back. Say the word and I'll call her to me and I'll get to work on that arm of yours. He moved a few steps away from the border now, showing the honesty behind his words; he'd leave now, if she told him to. He had the information he wanted and that was that. They expected to get things done by the end of the summer... but he wondered if they'd be able to manage.

<style type="text/css"> #matteosanta { margin:20px; min-width:450px; margin:auto; background-color: #140505; background-image: url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... er_red.png); background-repeat: repeat-y; background-position: right; border:1px solid #ab0000; } #matteosanta p { padding: 8px 16px 8px 16px; margin:0px; color: #eecea6; } #matteosanta .ooc { font-style:italic; text-align: right;} #matteosanta b { color: #ab0000; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread