Where there's trouble...
[html]

Sorry I was gonna bust out posts all night for this then I had two drinks o.o man it sucked 171words

Aeron watched him as she looked around she wasn't sure when she'd be able to see panda and by that time. she shivered a but at the thought of losing her arm. "ok, you've got me. she said as she looked at him. She hadn't seen it since Io fixed her up and she wasn't positive that it was going to heal well. But then she hadn't cared she ws to weak to order Io around and Aeron had nothing to burn the wound with. she looked at him and pulled out a blanket from Elzars bag.

You came all the way out here to get beat up and get info about a stupid valley? I do believe you have lost it. She stated looking at him. She pulled her cloak off and threw it over her horse's back. she then took off her shirt revealing her arm which was wrapped to the best of Io's doing.

She sat herself down on the blanket and waited she dear not unwrap it.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread