Where there's trouble...
[html]

Doctor mode. B)

When she commented on his reasons for being there, Teo laughed bitterly. I've been pretty messed up since I left the caves. He admitted, then turned to whistle sharply, a skill he'd grown fond of since most luperci couldn't manage it; it was all in the tongue. In mere minutes, the sound of hooves on crisp earth grew louder until the pale mare came trotting up to him obediently, whickering softly at the sight of her rider on four legs, something she still wasn't used to.

He took a moment to loop around and get behind the mare, shifting out of view into his optime form and then making quick work of finding his clothes; nudity was something he just didn't do in optime form, for reasons obvious when looking south. Damn piercings.

He dressed quickly and then messed through the saddle bag until he'd found his medical pack, which he brought over to Aeron and then settled beside her with crossed legs. Alright, now, I'll need to undo the wrappings. Hold out your arm? He held his hands out to her to rest her arm in, his touch gentle and careful, mind in the moment instead of in his thoughts and woes for once.

I've never actually been on my own before. Leaving Anathema... that was my first time living without my brother or my parents. Gemma sees me as the one making the decisions and Camilla's just a kid... so it's weird being the one in charge. He murmured, talking to fill the silence more than anything. He hoped she was in a mood to either ignore him or listen, because talking while he worked helped him concentrate.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; } .Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;} .Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;} .Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;} .Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;} .Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;} </style>
283+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread