Where there's trouble...
[html]

Sorry I was gonna bust out posts all night for this then I had two drinks o.o man it sucked 306 words

Aeron nodded she knew what those caves did to her and thats why she did not live in them she was no cave wolf she was a coyote who needed air and freedom. she waited sitting on her blanket as she listened to the sounds around her. The horse heavy on its feet in a rush to come to its caller was here in whats seemed like mere seconds.

Aeron shivered this is why she wore clothes and But it'd be impossible to get at the wound if she was wearing her shirt. She glanced over his was as he fiddled behind his horse.She just sat there. Golden ear's shifting ever vigilant to the sounds around them. She still had duty to her land and she would get up and leave if there was trouble.

He sat down and asked her to lift her arm. Lifting it she hesitated to touch him. Instead she clenched her fist and held her arm out. looking the other way she huffed.

So leaving anathema in a sense is the child taking the first leave from the parent. Or Better yet the child running away. she said looking at him. She tried to pay no mind to the wound she knew was still bleeding and still sore. "Poor Alaki paid the price for your childish way. But I guess each child must find their own path at some point and time.

She looked at him waiting for something. "but heed my warning Gemma is much like my mate. Don't get yourself wrapped up wrong twice. She looked away and took a breath Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned....... Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned..... That was her warning that was all she would say. She loved Io but she hated the things she did.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread