Where there's trouble...
[html]

The truth comes out! :o

At the sight of the somewhat cared for wound, the medic in Teo wanted to slap someone. Still bleeding? This needed stitches, not wrapping! He sighed and got to work unwrapping it, careful not to hurt her too much as he did. I'm going to have to clean and stitch this, Aeron. Whatever did this to you went in pretty deep. Only other way to stop the bleeding if it's still going at this point would be burning it... but stitches hurt less. They were annoying to have in and they were irritating during the time they started to fall out, itchy and uncomfortable, but they worked and had less risk of damaging the nerves that burning.

Once unwrapped, he started work on cleaning. A bottle of off-clear liquid was pulled out of his bag and the scent from in once he opened it told everyone within a good radius that it was alcohol. This'll sting. A lot. He warned, but got to work anyway.

She told him things he already knew and recited a line his mother had told him plenty of times as a child. He frowned. ...It wasn't fair, what I did to Alaki. Had there been any other way, I wouldn't have left him. Then she mentioned Gemma and he grimaced.

I know very well what Gemma's like. It's why she's not my mate, nor will she ever be. He wouldn't admit to being like her in a sense. At least his flirting and side lovers were based around relationships, like friends with benefits, unlike Gemma who, and he knew full well she did, screwed anyone who looked her way. I never left with the intention of making her my mate. I would've asked Alaki along with me, but I knew he'd say no. And back then, I felt as if sneaking out would be the only way I'd be able to get away from the caves... and from Giuseppe.

Running away. He'd been no more than a child then, and running away had seemed like the only option. He couldn't have possibly taken Alaki away from his position as Rakeeb! ...Aeron, if he smells my scent on you... please tell Alaki that I'm sorry. That I love him and I never meant to hurt him. He murmured softly, voice pricked with sorrow as he moved on from cleaning her wound to threading a needle, ready to start stitching.

He reached over and grabbed a thick chunk of jerky from the same bag, holding it out to her. Bite on this, but don't chew it. It'll keep you from damaging you jaw and teeth. And from biting me. Stitching hurts and most people clench their jaws to keep from tensing up. If you were to tense up, there's a good chance the stitches will rip when you relax again afterwards. So in other words, focus on the yummy thing in your mouth and nod the nasty needle going in and out of your arm, okay? Okay.

<style type="text/css"> .Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; } .Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;} .Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;} .Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;} .Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;} .Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;} </style>
505+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread