Where there's trouble...
[html]

Sorry I was gonna bust out posts all night for this then I had two drinks o.o man it sucked 306 words

Aeron sat there and listened. I know how bad it is I didn't have a fire going so I couldn't burn the wound shut. she said looking at him. She had been through enough fights and done enough healing of her own body that she no longer cared how bad things were though she should have seen panda she should have gone to the caves and been healed but she just let Io stop the bleeding then.

Sting? Pain it didn't matter she just let him do what it was he was doing. She had seen how bad it was yesterday and it worried her that she may lose her arm. Though did that really matter so much to her. She didn't think about the sting. No it wasn't I understand in ways but still my heart goes to him She said. She was not noramlly this nice to any male but maybe aeron understood. Deep down she wasn't terrible

She ignored most things about Gemma and her attention was caught by the mention of alaki. "I might I don't know if I'll see him anytime soon. But if he asks I promise I will get your sorries She admitted. She didn't normally seek him out though she might not to talk about Teo but to talk about the bear attack and to see if he was ok.

the smell of meat hit her as she looked at him really he expected that she was that weak. No maybe that wasn't it "I'll pass pain is nothing one can ignore it with will power." She stated as she released her fist and took a few deep breaths and readied her self for a sensation she had never felt before. "Alright lets see how this is." She said closing her eyes as she took slow calming breaths

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread